7/24/2003

Vacation! (again)

It's our last day of class today and I am a bum again for 3 weeks. 3 whole weeks of sheer boredom and 3 whole weeks of Basketball woohoo! Anyway, im going to l.a. this weekend. It sucks though cuz in our itinerary disneyland is included. Sometimes I hate being the eldest. There are times when you miss some of the good stuffs your age does because all your siblings are somewhat younger than you. Oh well, it's Disneyland and i wish i have fun. I'll ride again that "it's a small world" ride and see that freaky mouse who every child loves. It's somewhat very monotonous for me unlike before when I visited here I wanted badly to go there. Shucks! I'm getting older! I wish I could see a famous person or a basketball player or something. That is something i'm looking forward to. Hey I guess it's not everyday you can go some place where kids are happy right? So, I guess I'll just go with the flow and do it for them.

I can't blog for a few days and im out. Tc Guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home