7/29/2003

i just came from disneyland the other day and i must say that i had a great time. heehee. that mouse and that ride that i seem to hate. i guess it brought out the kid in me. im telling you nothing can beat that park at night! the fireworks were just simply spectacular and the rides were like a journey through the past (parang anastacia yun ah hehe) neway, good thing about it is the family bonded. We rode almost all the rides and I saw my favorite cartoon characters when i was a kid. the only bad thing about it was when i was having fun bing sent me a text message that gma declared state of rebellion. it was pretty confusing for my part because somehow i felt concerned about her and at the same time concerned with the filipino people. what i mean is even though i am far away i still feel connected to the country. i guess its pretty normal since i was born there and it's only been 3 months since i left.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home