8/28/2005

Why am I not writing here anymore?



shoot! what's wrong with me???
i used to write here everyday...
anyhoo, i am now a big fan of kanye west
i think he stands out from all the artists out there
finally a musical artist with soul!!!

i am watching the mtv vma's right now.. i dont like diddy being host...
man he is one fucked up conceited man.. and i guess i will never like the guy..
cuz im one huge tupac fan... and i will always be biased hehe....

I want KANYe's shades!!! and common's get up astig!!! im getting dizzy my eyes hurt... what can I make kwento.. oh yeah I ate sushi.. yes!!! have you tried spam wasubi.. its spam with teriyaki sauce and rice inside nori (sushi) wrapper.. yum man!!! its addictive... im drooling right now.. whooooo..... damn.. oh yeah i watched 4 brothers and 40-year old virgin.. i liked both of the movies.. theyre pretty good!!! we sneaked in the other one hehhe.. kuripot man!!! but it was a good trip to the movies.. i havent watched for so long...

whats up with me? i think this term will be pretty laid back... but i have to really get serious now.. and save some money cuz im going to the philippines soon hehhe... yeeeey!!!! sheeeet my eyes are sleepy.. yawn.. later guyz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home