8/14/2003

I just came from san jose, an hour and 20 minutes from here using caltrain. I met up with my tito who brought some stuffs for my sisters and my mom. It's pretty weird when I came home. The news on tv was quite bizzare and not a usual site to see. The topic: New York Blackout. They said that lightning struck the power plant. It was a pretty big deal for Americans here to have no electricity. Back home it was like, "ay walangang kuryente... TAMBAY SA DAAN!" hehe! But here, it's like a catastrophe or something. People actually panic and think that terrorists were attacking. I guess it is pretty normal for them to feel that way after the 9/11 attacks. Anyway, off topic, we are going to L.A. (again) this weekend (WOOHOO!). We are going to universal studios hollywood. My mom's friend gave us a free hotel room and free tickets. Isn't that something? Im out! TC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home