8/04/2003

My family is thinking of relocating to Las Vegas. My dad said it is great and all of that shit. Especially the houses there are way way cheaper than anywhere else. It's just that i think frisco has the highest real estate value in California. If you get to know the prices of the lands and houses here you might think they are sick. One thing about family life here is my age. Here in the states i can live by my own. I am now a dependent in this country and I can live alone. I am sure I will miss them but I don't want to live in Las Vegas, "the city of sin". It's really great but if i had my own family i would never think of relocating there. Legalized prostitutions, slot machines in almost every street, etc. Its really not my kind of living. I think this is the first time I chose to be separated from them. The first time I decided I don't want to live with them anymore that is if they finally decide to live there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home