8/12/2003

On U.S. Politics

One of the hottest topics of conversation here in California is the recall of Gov. Davis and the running of Schwarzenegger as governor of California. (and I thought I have escaped the circus whew!) I was listening to him the other day and fudge! you know what did that guy say? He makes movies for the people and somewhat he said that he lives for the people and he called himself the people's candidate. Damn! that's all bull! I think I have heard that from our wonderful past president ERAP. Politics is a very very boring topic for me. I shouldn't even discuss this topic in my blog it's just that when it comes to things like these and people like Schwarzenegger i think it would be better for him to be an actor and not mess with things like politics. Somehow it affects me as an individual and how I and my family will survive here. It just sucks to think people buy what he says and the mere fact that he is a republican like Bush and connected with him. Ever since Bush stepped up as president all he did was create wars and use the budget alloted for school, housing, livelihood... etc. Now we are having a hard time coping up with what he did because our tuition will increase this fall semester. The hard thing is that we don't have the resident status yet that means we have to pay 5-10x the normal tution is and to think we have to add more money because of the crisis the Bush administration created. I just wish mr. terminator would lose this election if ever Governor Gray Davis will be recalled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home