10/03/2003

WARNING: a lot of profanity... yun lng..

sh*t! i just got a c+ on my english paper... it's so hard and i thought i got all my bases covered then all of a sudden my plan backfired... instead of a friggin <<(A)>> i got a C+... damn!!! i hate looking at it i wanna burn the damn paper. punyeta man!!! and you know what? tangina my first pay check that was supposed to be given yesterday wasn't brought in... so i have to wait for like days...im so frustrated today GAWD!!! tapos we are trying to settle in in this new city (millbrae) cuz we just relocated recently wherein i have to sleep in that f*ckin living room.... yes i dont have my own friggin room in our newly-owned-rented house... cn you believe all that crap?... i rly said so many things about it to my mom... and she just gave me a damn sarcastic answer... "sorry ha.. eto lng ang kaya namin maafford"....punyeta... i feel really spaced out man... i want to have so many things... i wanna have my own house... i wanna have my own car... i wanna own a lot of things... i wanna ace all my subjects this term...pra i can graduate kagad and get my butt off my parent's house....i wanna do so many things.... it is making me hungrier everyday... i hate waiting for it but i know... as i hold up from the sh*t of what everyday is shoving up my face....i treat it as a good thing... and i know... it makes me hungrier and hungrier to my goals... anyway, i have to F*ckin' go!! sorry for the profanity its just the day... sorry for that! :) damn that feels good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home