9/03/2003

Im in the lib right now and i can't seem to do anything. I have been studying my butt off and I have never been this serious in studying my entire life. (freaky stuff) It's been a while now ever since I left my home. I miss it but I have to face forward and move on. I still love my Bing (love you bey!!!) and I just have to live life as it is. Especially now that I have so many goals and I wanna accomplish all of it. I have been really happy with the way things are working.

I had a dream last night and I was so sure it was real cuz i felt it. I know you might think I am crazy but have you ever felt that your dream was so real and at the same time you wanted it to become a reality? Its very hard to explain but I did dream about my bey and I had a hard time distinguishing waking up and taking part in a dream that I want to experience right now. It makes me hungrier as each day passes especially when visions like these are perceived in surprising fashion. In my dream, I hugged her so tight that it made me so tired that i decided to sleep and when i woke up she asked me why I had tears coming out of my eyes.... then I awoke with tears in my eyes cuz it was so real... i never really expected it but i missed her so bad... as for my bday next week... i have only one wish... the wish i have dreamed of and always prayed for.... i miss you bing :( i love you....

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Binary options are a great option for earning a housewife. I read a lot of bad reviews about binary options - a lie! Ask whether it is possible to make binary options? Can!!! Enjoys an excellent strategy to binary options, all happy! Strategy took away option-strategies.org/strategies/

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home