8/28/2003

So as you can see I fixed my blog. :) i like it better now!!! dont you??? :) :) :)

Anyway, I tried driving yesterday and it wasn't my first time actually it's just that I never drove in the freeway here. It was a bit hard for me because sometimes I forget that there are speed limits but I somehow need to adjust fast because I will have my drive test around next week already. I don't know what to expect so I have to practice a lot. It's wasn't that bad and I arrived in one piece. hehe! Our family really needs me to get my driver's license now that my dad works early in the morning like 5AM!! and somebody has to bring my sisters to school. I guess it will be harder when I get my license already but it's all part of the sacrifices right? Anyway, gotta go!!! I have to get to class...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home