8/21/2003

i just got out of my last class for this day and can i just share.... i have this weird and cool teacher for american history 108(that's right i am obliged to learn these stuffs) Anyway as I was saying, it was really weird to see his name to be my teacher. First of all his last name is Wong and when you look at him he looks like this old chinese guy who is like the dad of jet li in romeo must die. (can you picture him already?) It became weirder when he spoke. It turns out he spoke perfect english and to top that he is an attorney! He was so hilarious and very entertaining to listen because of his diction and a whole bunch of badwords that comes out of his mouth. Imagine a teacher saying, "I don't give a damn about your punk ass if you don't do you work and I fail you, id still sleep comfortably at night!". We were like all laughing hard cuz he was discussing about religion and he said he isn't buddhist or a taoist but his religion basely relies on football. He worships the every game he watches and at the same time this dude has an AK-47. He is crazy ass witty professor and I just love the way he teaches... hehhehehe! fun!

I have a bunch of boring professors but this guy tops it all. Next in line is my gay teacher in biology.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home