8/20/2003

I just came from L.A. (again) over the weekend and I haven't blogged in days! so pls bear with me... i have so many things to write especially today which marks my first day in the fall semester... BUT, let me start with L.A., on our first day we went to universal studios and went around. I had more fun in disneyland but two of my most favorite cartoon characters were there so i didn't really care! hehehe! here is one....





Im a real sponge bob fanatic! I simply adore him! He is so cute! and the my other favorite one is shrek! But, I didn't get to take a picture with him because of that freaking long line.... too bad and to think that he was with princess fiona! Darn it! It was okay though...oh wait I also took a picture with some celebs here they are...



I guess I met my idol!

I know bing has the biggest crush on this guy so i took my chance to imitate him... nde pwede.... talo ako! hehehe!


ANYway as i was saying.... i was going to all the shows and met some more famous people. Known for his latest movie "the hulk" here he is...




and sticked to a building is... spiderman...




okay okay.... now you might think "oh my gosh! bart is so shallow all he saw was a bunch cardboard paper mixed with some recycled junk and a picture of some people and characters..." Now I am thinking... these people think that I didn't have a great time or like that but the other day was better! Anyway before anything else... this is weird while riding the tour... i saw street named....


now you see.... you might think right now im totally obsessed with her name or something... to tell you the truth... I AM!

So the next day, we went to THE BEACH! In Malibu! This is of course where they film the "Baywatch" series.... and of course it's great there... the sand was great and I haven't been in a beach for like 3-4 months already and my cousin told me he would teach me to boogie board... hmmm





and I took a picture with a sexy lifeguard hmmm.....


you might think that i look happy beside that sexydropdeadgorgeous blond life guard... but truth is... i am not.. just a thought...


anyway, you might think im crazy for posting a lotta pictures... it just shows that pictures paint a thousand words...or you can also think that i am just lazy to write... you might be right but i don't mind ending this entry byebye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home