8/23/2003

Miracles

I must say the first miracle that i have ever experienced was a long time ago that involved I. I guess it was sort of a miracle for me to actually be here right now typing this entry.

I almost died when I was still in my mother's womb. The doctors told my dad that there might come a time in the delivery that he might have to choose to who will live. His wife or his offspring. Before I was being delivered, they found out that my umbilical cord was wrapped around my neck. So they needed to change the normal delivery to a cesarean one. But, God had other plans on mind and He decided to show me my first great miracle.

I never really knew this until I was in my teens. It was just somewhat brought up when I grew up and it just entered my mind the other day. I have been really in the quiet serious mode lately. I can't help but think about me as being a miracle.

Knowing sometimes before how I despised life and always thought that I had no purpose in life.

I think if everybody woke up each day thinking that it was a miracle, then everybody would be living their life to the fullest and feel contented.

My sister was telling me a story about her friend's friend.(well you know what i mean) She told me that the friend killed himself when he was reading the book, "Veronika decides to die" by Paulo Coelho. It will make you shiver because it was kind of disturbing in a way. Especially, when you just read the book. I must say the content was pretty heavy and it was somehow a different kind of book wherein it will question your beliefs. There were some parts of the book where you will just need to stop because it will make you crazy but i got the message and it was very very inspiring. I just don't know what happened to the dude who decided to take his life away. Let's pause for a while and pray for his soul....

Since we are in this topic, I want to share some thoughts of mine of what I want to happen. I know I am in a stage in my life where I have set goals for my personal fulfillment and I might at one time need a miracle. I guess by now if you know me that well, I definitely need one in my love life. I don't know what will happen to us after 5 or 8 years from now. I just wish we could make it and I hope things will fall in the right place in the near future.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home