8/25/2003

I have done a lot of things this year. I must say that I have grown into a person that I like! What I mean is this is one of the best years of my life. I guess I had it coming cuz I started it with my dream birthday. I can never forget that day. It was like a dream turning into a reality. I used to say that my dream birthday would to conduct a party to people i have never met and somehow make their life more happy. Then it happened when I became 20 years old I took the chance to do it. The best thing about it is I used my hard-earned money to make it sweeter. As I look back at this year of my life, I have experienced a lot of things from almost being shot in the head to moving to another country. These are the experiences I treasure and I truly can't wait for the next years to come.

I'm going to be 21 in a couple of weeks and I just can't help but think about
how life has differed from before.
I guess it just happened one day,

when I just came out of the shell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home