10/05/2004

Cleaning out my life



I've been going through a lot lately, and the instances that just happened are one of those censored, private parts of my life. Nyay! All I know is I am quite happy now. Jealousy and hunger seems synonymous to me (if you knw me vry well im a monster when I am hungry hahah). Whew! Im glad it's just done. Lemme explain y im jealous... what will you feel if the woman you loved is in love with someone else already? to make it worse... you are part of her past... and you love her oh so much... and you still do...

I just didn't know how to react when she actually said she was in love with someone else. I popped hahaha!!! I guess why I am happy is that I figured out that it's time to grow up. What's done is done. I am going to look at this and just laugh about it... I will.. soon.

I know a quote that goes kinda like this way,
"If thing's don't go your way, a better one's coming along".

Parang ganun... parang feeling ko i have been enlightened lately hahaha... para akong siraulo... anyhoo, i got nothing to lose.

im out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home