9/16/2004

I am weird.



We had this activity in lit class to read a stanza of a poem, and we needed to write down what we saw when we read it.


I was going under.
I could not breathe.
My limbs felt like lead, too heavy to lift.
And my neck was too weak to support the weight of my head.
Around me I saw nothing, only darkness.


I wrote down.


It's like the first day of being broken hearted. The feeling of someone you truly care about is not anymore in the vivid picture that you see your life is going to be with. In the picture, the person dissolved into a shadow. You can't take it anymore. No matter how hard you try, you can't keep your head up. You're too emotional. It's hard. It's so quiet. Its sad. It's your life and it sucks.

I didn't know everybody in class was going to read what I wrote.. nahiya tuloy ako... mostly they wrote about a person drowning.. buti nalang mga 10 lang ata kami sa lit class na yun... whew! that was embarassing... half of them told the teacher that they liked what I wrote very abstract daw! Aba cguro nga i can compare my life to an abstract painting kc magulo pero hayun nga.. kahit na puro struggles and even if my mind is really distorted at malabo kung minsan... i consider it as an abstract painting.. wherein kahit na ganun... if you dwell and look at it long enough and try to understand it... you will see the beauty of life come alive... nax! hahaha.. wala lang.. I am truly WeIrd!

so I was bored with my english prof talking so.. I scribbled some words inside my mind dahil sa bwisit na reaction na yan... walang pang title e...kaya read on nalang...


I feel like dragging my toes
into the sand of a deserted path,

while gazing at the fingerprints imprinted
on the leaves that I held on to.

I smell the carpet of flames
that the dark shadows used to torture me
right b4 I go to sleep

and
hear the candid tears tracing
d
___o
______w
________n
from the hearts
of the women who offered their love to me.

I sense danger, fear, and excitement.

I think it's time for me

to m o v e on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home