8/19/2004



as requested by miss pms de castro hehe =)

-my first day of school-

it was the usual same ol same ol thing

EXCEPT

i had a 7 hour break from 12pm-7pm (which i do not recommend you guys doing!) then when I arrived at my last class my teacher (miss lawlor) i heard was still in EL SALVADOR. wtf? i waited so long for this shmuck and she ditched the class because she was still on vacation!


i think this will be a tough sem for me though, all my teachers that I have met so far are pretty serious and BoRiNg.i need to get high grades this sem to pull my GPA up. btw, i will be trying to add a real estate course subj tonight. im just curious on what its all about. there's no harm in actually trying it firsthand dba? cuz, as far as real estate is concerned here in northern cali, money is fast. I might get hooked up hehe... if i don't feel like it then ill just drop the class... wenkwenkwenk.... nothin to lose anyway! cuz i only pay $6 this sem... and that's the whole total thanks to the government and how they support low income families!(nde lang nila alam yung ibang savings namin asa pinas hehehe) in addition to that i get financial aid... and i can add any classes that i want and it's still the same total...

it's my second day and it's pretty amazing cuz now I get to see familiar faces and i think it's time for some serious butt kicking through studying. I read somewhere, that it's better busy than BORED. it's true so I might end up getting 19-20 units this fall! Chaching! Oh yeah im thinking of adding a yoga class din (daming chix dun!). Hahaha!!! but pretty gay-ish... but im just curious though, i heard its a good stress reliever... and a lot of monks and spiritual people do it too.. so you can't really put a name tag into something that you don't have any experience of! Judge me biatch!

Right now im in the library just waiting for my bus to arrive... oh men i gotta get my own car! i will get one soon... the hard part is over cuz i already have some saved money in the bank... the problem is what car will i get??? hmmm... what else? i will be busy ay salamas... kwentutan nalang tayo mamya... babayooo...

oh wait lemme give my shout outs to:

bayi: hey punta ka sunday! bday ni nix aug 22 hope you can make it...
b: hope youre ayt lang... call you soon... ;p
claire: happy bday ulit
patty my dear: miss youuuuu!!!!! iyan ah.... this post is for you! =)

2 everyone: i will be busy... but i know i will try my mostmost hardestest to squeeze time to keep you guys updated! keep yo head up!

im out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home