7/19/2004

BART's 4 stages of moving on.



   1) denial

   2) anger

^3) acceptance

   4) get over

(usually it has more but i cut it down hehe!!!)

I haven't been posting lately because I am too down to write about me. So far I am at stage 3 of getting over. It feels like forever but right now I am just glad it's over.

I am going to rest. That's why I am headed to San Diego then L.A. this thursday night. Finally I get some rest from everything. Most probably hit the beach, drink alcohol, and relax!

Sometimes you make a wrong turn and commit stupid mistakes,

however what matters more is how you pick yourself up and get back on the road again.

It is hard to explain but I have to give my best friend and my friends from work credit. The grabbed me and put me back on earth. Bayi frankly told me, "My homeboy's getting played". I kept on denying it but I knew it was only time will tell me to realize he was right.

All I can say is I gave her all. She gave me nothing.

a wrong turn and a stupid mistake.

I need to put my mind off things. I can't wait til thurs night.        

Lesson for me: When it comes to love, it doesn't hurt to use your head.

 

Why do you have to be a bitch and make it more complicated as it is?

All you had to do is say to my face that I am not good enough for you.

/me nods my head




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home