6/06/2004

Weakness



I breeze through the roads of this foreign land now I call home.
As I walk alone, the wind gushes through my face in a fierce manner…
it brings with it the memories, fears, and hopes from my simple mind..

here I am again at your feet…

writing my thoughts in order to unleash these hidden feelings gathered inside me..

here goes..

================================================
WEAKNESS

If not a brave soul living
dared enough to speak like this about you.

Well, allow me to stand out from the rest.

With just a glimpse of you, my w h o l e world stops moving.

I am simply mesmerized just by staring at your face,

it’s like gazing through the first traces of daylight
after waking up in the morning,
in which, the glow from your face
s l o w l y
illuminates my body up to the farthest corners of my soul.

When you smile,
armies of imprisoned souls are set free.

It fills hope to countless desolate minds,
including myself.
Just by smiling,
you have presented eternal life to my deceased spirit.

Hearing your voice is like listening to angels singing
as I kneel down and pray in front of heaven’s gates…

full of bliss and so calm, in which creates a melody of freedom.
releasing every emotion for you that I have felt…

I want to get drunk with the fragrance of your skin,

just the scent of it dissolves all my fears and insecurities
transforming them into parachutes of reasons to face whatever
adversities that I may encounter.


Being with you melts the
frozen ocean of fire
that I have built
with my bare hands.

You lure me to dive into the icy waters of love
that drowned me

before.

This time,
something inside me is telling me that
I finally found the one who can save me...


I am now having a hard time extinguishing these flames from reigniting…

So I ask myself now,

how can I not fall for you?
silently, I searched an answer to this question.

It came unexpectedly,

making a brave soul find its weakness…



you.

In my lifetime, I only consider two people that I have shared my soul with.

Today, I offer you mine.

==================================================

Remarks:

I won't give this poem to her until the right time comes...
I guess by now.. you know how deep my feelings are for her...

It became worse.
The love sickness has taken its toll...
it has came out to get me.

help me.

I can't stop it.

Malalim na pare. Malalim na talga.

I have to think this through.

I kept on reminding myself that I can't fall for someone I just met.

It's stupid.

It's immature.



It's something else.

Please bear with me. I am not myself lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home