6/04/2004

Prediction for next week: RELAXING WEEK!



(1)
I was really happy to see that my schedule for work next week isn't that stressful... my prediction would be it's gonna be a relaxing week... all i can say is... sana tuloy... mwahaha...(change topic) basta my cousin called me up 2 days ago and i almost lost my mind.. i can't believe it.. i still can't... it's something good... it's what ive been waiting for... my dream... every pinoy kid's dream.. keep up with my posts... it's gonna be an one of the most exciting moments of my life... one day next week... it's gonna change my life... my experiences... finally this is one of those that I would keep a secret from eveyone until it happens... mwahahha.. basta abangan...

(2)
I just tasted american (a)doobie last night... i feel so bad (mwahahaha)... pero i tasted it lang naman.. it was okay... im a bad bad man... pero to the people who are there.. you are not missing anything... wala parents ko sa house e... they went to las vegas... tapos after i took care of my responsibilities my friend called me up.. natutulog na mga bata so it was cool... my friend came here with his macho van... man it was huge.. pang delivery hahaha... we were with his girlfriend and girlfriend's best friend.... saya hahaha!!!! wala lang... hindi ganon kalakas yung tama.. oh well... responsible naman ako... mwahahaha... kuya bart is bad... at night... ahhaha!!!!

(3)
As for love, I am not IN LOVE. i just got carried away... maybe im just crazy about this woman... but i AM NOT IN LOVE. Maybe emotional lang ako that day cuz i am so sick and tired of being alone... Dang I just met her... but she is one of those people that just inspires me to write. That's all.. maybe when the right time comes... but not right now.. its too soon... love is so hard to define for me right now.. i feel so numb... but words are still hunting me down.. i might write about her again, who knows?... usually i write a poem for 3-7 days kaya mejo jologs ang aking nasulat kong last kasi 2 hours ko lang nagawa... oh well... her name is renee... can you imagine our name evens sounds alike... my real name kasi is rene wala lang like my dad.. it's so weird... it's as if i met her before... connection.. super.. it's something else.. but the thing is.. sometimes ang labo niya ... i don't know if she even likes me... oh well... ladies eto ang hirap pag guy ka... guys are having a hard time at this stage... i think masmaganda nalang kasi if sasabihin para nde na kami mapaasa... kasi maiinis ka lang e.. wala lang... i don't really care about failing or if she has someone else now... all i know is im trying my hardest to let her know... that I am crazy about her... then if she's not interested THEN.. wala naman mawawala sa akin e... at least she taught me to write again... hehehe... i don't really care man! mwahahaha!!! if she closes her door... soemebody better will come to save me :)... i am a guy who believes in true love.. i believe in everything as long as there's love... I just love falling in love.. it's something i consider as a blessing... cuz it gives me hope...and it makes me feel free... the feeling is different from anything else i have experienced in this world.

(4)
Merong lasalle-ateneo basketball matchup dito sa bay area every year. I just met one who plays for ateneo... he told me he is gonna hook me up. YEAH! anyway, guess where ko nakilala? sa st. dunstan where my sisters go to school... and you know why? haha... it's a father's day event sa school... dad ko kasi nasa lasvegas remember? hayun so nagpanggap akong tatay... naka gray sweat shirt pamo ako at jeans at rubber shoes hahaha... ang angas with my shaved head hahaha!!! hayun kinausap ako ng dalawang dad... yung isa lasalle yung isa ateneo... yung taga lasalle chief operating officer ng SEGA. hahah.. sabi ko nung bata ako panaginip kong magtrabaho for sega or any video game comapany hahah... tapos yung taenista ay atenista pala (excuse meeE) sa insurance. ayos naman... i hope masali ako... LASALLE represent BABY!!! heheh cge... have to go na... miss ko na kayo!!!!


take it easy guys! :D abangan ang next posts... it's gonna be something else...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home