5/25/2004

30 cans of beer. troy crybaby. factory outlets.



Friday.

I bought 30 cans of miller light. Put 28 of em in my backpack and 2 cans in my left pocket (nde na kasya e!). I rode three buses. Finally, arrived at bayi's house....

Drinking Time Started: 5pm

30 cans from me + 12 cans from bayi's house = 42 cans of beer.

Watched the Game 1 laker-timberw game. we won! woohoo!!! O'neal dominated the game and Kobe was simply excellent! we drank. hangout. laughed. bonded. *i smoked a lot (bad). I met bayi's kabarkada, kidsh! (dang dunno how to spell it!)kwentuhan about basket. Actually i felt happy this friday night masaya kasama itong mga ito. oh w8 there was one thing i can never forget... punyeta it sent me laughing so loud, i almost fell off my seat.

it's so hard to explain... pero kami lang ni bayi makakarelate...

the name COACH PHIL COLLINS hahahaa!!! kidsh pucha lupit ng hirit mo pare... nilabas na ang "true colors" ika nga ni bayiman

neway, here are some pix

mean boys. kidsh, me, bayi


me, kidsh, bayi, bayi, *qt* ondeng (ey taken na yan! gf ni bayi),


angas pare.


halfway to the great wall.. hahaa!!! bayi pacute...

Drinking Session Ended: past 2am daw sabi ni tita paz.. mom ni bayi hehhe...

Saturday.

I came home at around 11:30am... weird thing was buti nalang walang hangover whoa!

Hirit si nix... "ano kuya tuloy ba tayo?" oo nga pala naisip ko sabi ko manonood kami ng movie hehe... hayun by 2pm went to *qt* cha's house. Sabay kami with them and *qt* daphne drove. Ang astig cuz 4 kami brother-sister (ako and nix) and sister-sister (cha and daph) hehe... wala lang walang pakelamanan!

bad thing was we came after 2pm that means, movie ticket= $9.75 hassle noh? syet kasi if before 2pm its $6.50 ata... punyeta mahal pero sa mga honest people sorry kayo sa amin this means we paid for a P500 ($10 X P50) movie marathon. haha.. bad!!! anyway i watched troy finally... shrek din... ay pati mean girls hahaha!!! bading!


Got something from my past pictures.. I knew this will be worth something when the right time comes hahaa!!! Well here you go... i know there's still troy fever in the air no matter what you say... introduce ko na sa inyo siya. His name is ACHILLES(tma ba spelling haha)-brad pitt’s character- hahaa.. neway, wlang pakelamanan blog ko ito e hehehe...

Anyway, serious na tayo sige... the film troy was worth my time. I liked the production and cinematography! Galing. Although I could see some similarities to "the gladiator", I still liked this one. I read that it was an LOTR wannabee… pero for me i don’t care kasi nde ko naman pinanood ang LOTR… nakakatulog ako everytime i watch LOTR… bored ako dun sorry nalang sa mga LOTR fans… ganun lang talga ako…

Napaiyak pa nga ako punyeta! you know teary eyed lang ako dun sa king of troy when he went to the tent of achilles... pero i broke out yung hinahanap ni achilles yung girl sa loob ng troy walls tapos biglang pinatay siya ni legolas..

i dunno... for me, i wasn't really touched by the scenes in the movie that was played by the characters.. kung hindi... dahil lang i could relate to how he has to run madly and search for one woman only to find out nde pala sila pwedeng magsama kasi nung nakita niya yung girl namatay siya.

warning: (wag niyong basahin ito if ayaw niyong mushy)
I felt like Achilles just running towards time… searching for this one woman, who for the first time in his life gave him peace amidst the chaos. The only time the conflicts, the pain and the burning inferno in his life were extinguished. It was at that time when my whole world seemed so much blissful because I told myself I found her.

Then I had to leave her, and there was no way I could see her in flesh because I left her to go here. It’s my fault. Now I lay dead inside Troy’s gates. I died silently. So silent that it made me angry. I was so mad and frustrated that my drinking and smoking habits became worse. I have to admit that my mind was always filled with suicidal fantasies… I just find refuge into listening to 2pac’s words and thoughts… because 2pac has been through a lot and he did not give up.… he somehow gives me courage to face anything, and say whatever I want to say because that is what I feel saying…
(okay… enough.. sorry i got carried away.. balik ako sa story)

anyway…

I broke out. I cried because I was so sick and tired of my relationships not working out. I just hate it. I declare myself.. a troy crybaby hahah!!! I therefore tell myself all the time.. na if ever i find someone ayoko munang serious… it’s so f*ck*ng hard to be in a relationship!

Buti nalang shrek after... as opposed to troy... hehe at least light naman hehehe... lahat nung mga tears ko nabawi ko sa kakatawa... i loved this movie kasi im a kid at heart... mukha lang akong maangas pero mababaw talga ako.. at pag kid humor... i can somehow relate cuz im child like... and i love kids... heheh

So kelangan namin ng 15 minute break after kasi mejo sakit na ng ulo namin noh pls lang! nood kaming mean girls... i did not hesitate to go with them kasi lindsay lohan is some kinda hot ah.. hehe.. kahit 17 years old siya... bombshell ito... at when i watched parent trap before i knew this girl will make it big cuz she's hella qt! kumabaga level 9 in a scale of 1-10... syet... maganda yung movie... basta tinatamad na ako magsulat haha... basta watch it.. ay by the way yung girl sa hot chick andito rin yung blonde sa gitna.. ang ganda nun pucha! (ondeng siya nga yung sa hot chick... maniwala ka sa akin) wala lang... :)


mean girls and mean boys hahaha!!!


sunday.

we went to fairfield to bring estefani and tita maye to tita maye's lola. after that we went to vacaville... went shopping there mga 15-20 minute drive from fairfield puro factory outlets kasi e.. bought two nike shirts for 4cents in exchange for an oversized shirt that was given to me last christmas... o dba good deal hehe... i bought rin pala the gap black jacket that i had my eye on for a year now... I got a $10 discount din hehe... kaya binili ko mwahaha.. ayoko bumili ng walang discount e! manghihinayang ako sobra.. oh well.. that's my tiring weekend...

oh wait did i mention that this is my finals week... nde ata... hahah... nde i studied naman e... sunday night late na ako natulog kasi i had two finals magkasunod 8am nagsimula... i missed my econ finals today pwede namn kasi tom night e... i did not feel good kahapon.. nagtrabahao pako til 11pm.. sama ng ubo ko .... cge na have to rest pa and read my econ notes heheh.. ingat lang peepz... thanks for your time… hehe…

LAtest Chismis sa Family namin... just came in

Congrats Auntie Dulzzi for finally introducing your Italian boyfriend for two years sa family.. kahit wala kami jan in spirit anjan kami... sama ako sa Italy pag pinakilala ang family niya hahahaha!!

Congrats Auntie Loo for your babies.. and I just heard from my dad.. ultra sound daw.. twins ang babies yehey... dami na kaming babies dto yehey!!!

Congrats Tita Maye... buntis siya kaya andito siya e.. congrats lang..

three baby cousins on the way im so happy... heehee.. auntie dulzzi kelan ka? hehe.. cge na baboosh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home