4/25/2004

super weekend!



My weekeend was fun.

Saturday: Isa na akong coaster master! I went to marine world..(tnatamad na ako magpost ng pix puro pix nalang!) I liked the rollercoaster rides of marine world better because it's newer and more complex than the rides at great america. I guess it is also better to go there if you have kids with you because you can go into two separate groups. One to ride the roller coasters and one to see the marine world shows. I did not watch the shows... but the roller coasters were the best! Ganda man! Medusa was tight... Zonga was okay.. roar was ayt... velocity is highly recommended... My favorite was the KONG... Ang dami pa pero yun yung mga dabest coasters in the park... I went with my cousins... Feeling ko nga ang itim ko na e! Anyway, kakapagod... and I wouldn't go if nde binayaran ni itay.. buti nalang man! I kept playing with the kidsh! ang dami nila... haaaay.... cguro if I start a family... I want lots of lots of kids... They were begging me to play with them.... kung minsan sa una akala mo tahimik pero pagsinimulan mo na sila... ikaw na ang nde titigilan... isa lang ang topic of conversation namin... SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS... I genuinely love this him! hehehe.. oh well.. we were there till closing... masaya.. after that we went to wendy's.. hay pagdating ko sa bahay dapat pupunta ako kila bayi kc andun si ondeng yung gf niya ldr sila... nakakainggit nga e... 2 years na sila.. neway sabi ko 2m nalang kc pagod na pagod na ako...

SUNDAY: I was supposed to play basket in the morning nde ako gumising e. When I woke up nga I felt my head going around parin because of all the roller coasters I rode the previous day.. ayos lang... steady after mga 10 minutes of staying still I was ready to drive again. Anyway, I went to Bayi's house and we went to Antioch,, na magic sing pa nga ako e... "Dahil mahal na mahal kita" by Roselle Nava. O dba reminiscing ng KAJOLOGAN days ko watching pinoy blockbuster channel na cinema one today. hahah... hayun i scored lang name ehem 100... tapos... hayun na joy ride kami ni "qtie" ate marc, ondeng bayi's gal and mah best pren hir in cali "bayiboy!". Syempre bonding kami o dba? We went to Antioch... which was really far... we went to ondeng's sister... okay naman "in n out" kami tapos target... aba nasulit na naman ang aking dishcount! odba? cuz of mervyn's... I get 10% there cuz target owns the company i work for... not bad huh?.. ano pa kasi hayun bonding bonding lang... saya... that was a good weekend for me... and naguilty ako kc sandali lang ako sa bahay.. uuwi lang ako pra matulog odba hehhee... syempre nakwento na sakin ang 2 hour long story nila ondeng at bayi... mahaba talga grabe.. lab square ata yun kung mey ganun.. hayun im just glad sila nagkatuluyan kasi cute couple sila... hehe... BAGAY bestfriend! Sulit ang hardships at paghihirap mo... magaral ka na lang nga yun lang ang kulang! so tapos nun umuwi nako... haaay... im tired of typing cuz I am really slifee na...

cge ill end this post wid a funny msg I got from my hotmail. I picked lang my fave ones sa mga sablay hirit...
1)Well well well. Look do we have here!
2)"Are you joking my leg?"
3)"It's not my problem anymore, it's your problem anymore."
4)"What are friends are for?"
5) "One of these days is not like the other."
6)What's your next class before this? (ANO DAW???!!!)
7)Hello, my boss is out of town. Would you like to wait?
8)Hello McDo? Mag-i-inquire lang ako kung magkano ang kidney meal? (yung pang-batang pagkain)
9)You!!! You're not a boy anymore! You're a a man anymore! (hmmm...sounds familiar)
10)Come, lets join us!
and last....
11) I'm the world champion of the World!!!

hahaha... have a blessed week to all of you guys! peace.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home