3/25/2004

we got run over.



We were run over by a man possesed who just came from his hearing.
We were run over by a point guard who ate mike bibby inside the paint.
We were run over by a giant who is so unstoppable when gets the ball.
We were run over by the oldest player in the league who scored a triple double.

At first you know I was just drinking enjoying the game

after my team was losing by more than 20 wala na... hehe!!!



Yes, the Los Angeles Lakers ate my Sacramento Kings. We lost big time and I was there in person inside the staples center.
Hehehe... so much for my first nba live game!

All I can say is punyeta ang galing ni Kobe! Swabe! Kakaiba! Mlapit ko ng maging idol itong lokong ito... punyeta hinayupan pucha ang galing talga!



I went there with my two cousins, Kuya Joey and Ate Diana, and an uncle. Kuya Joey was bribing me to become a laker convert. He told me pagumabot daw ng finals ulit siya daw bahala sa upuan ko sa sideline. What do you think guys? Shet! magipon lang daw ako ng $300 okay na ako... (ang totoong price sa baba is around $3k-$5k) pwede na yun! napagisip niya tuloy ako! pero sbi ko dip inside kings fan talga ako mwahaha... at magrooroot lang ako sa lakers finally ay kapag natalo kaming mga kings sa playoffs. (which is nde mangyayari!) :)
me with kuya joey bribing me hahaha

What's funny is when I was watching the game, everytime the kings scored I was the only one who stood up and shouted! "Let's go guys.. let's make a run!" Sabay tingin sa akin yung mga nasa harapan ko. Naka black and violet pa nga ako. Large violet shirt underneath and a medium black shirt which I bought for $10! balak ko nga ibalik 2day e hehehe.... anjan naman resibo ko! Neway, while we were just drinking corona (punyeta walang san mig e!) and enjoying the game, nakita ko si kareem abdul jabbar, magic johnson at si jack nicholson sa baba! Kaso wala akong nakitang artista... gs2 ko makita si cameron e! syet!!

nakakahiya daw ako" sabi nung isang cousin ko. Sabi ko "WALA AKONG PAKELAM!"

my team

syempre intermission muna ako.. the laker girls wohooo!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home