3/19/2004

4 things on ma mind...



1- My new battery operated toothbrush (yeah!)
>>>> Thanks dad!!! he gave me one! All right! hehe makakarelate na ako kay rinka heehee!!! kaso baka maging slob ako niyan hala!!! :) mwahaha!!!

2- Check out Eminem and D12's new video (4/5 * stars)
>>>> I just saw it yesterday... I was laughing my ass off!!! sobrang kulit man!!! youll see eminem in drag, ull see him salsa salesman, and spoof 50 cent. Man I was laughing so hard ang kasi ang kulit kulit!!! Title nung song "My Band". Check it out.

3- Disturbing Religion (deeper one)
>>>> I was having a conversation with 2 co-workers of mine while cleaning up our respective departments. We were debating about religion specifically being a Catholic.

Co-worker# 1: Hey are you Catholic? You probably are right cuz you are a Filipino. My wife is pinay too.

(I guess bored lang itong lokong ito so I answered him...)

Me: Oh yeah? Your wife's a filipina (puti kasi siya e)? Yes I am a Catholic. How about you?
Cw#1: I used to be one, but I stopped practicing it and stopped going to mass.
Me: Why?
Cw#1: Well it is mostly because I hate the thought of someone or an institution telling me what is wrong and what is right. I feel like they are controlling my life. They ask me to give money to waste it and lecturing me about life. I know a lot of Filipinos who went here and also changed their faith because they feel the same way too.
Co-worker# 2: Yeah! I am like that too! I think practicing my religion just keeps me from doing something that I want.

(So I thought okay pala itong mga ito may serious issues on religion. Seriously, I think they are retarded; however, they are I know they are entitled with their own opinions and I should respect em.) So I answered them that just made them think... :) hehe!

then hiniritan ko

Me: Honestly, I think religion affects people differently. Maybe its your upbringing, or where you came from or whatever. All that matters it what you believe in. I think religion for me is what makes our family intact. When we pray the rosary almost every night, it is the only time when we stop what we are doing and pray as one. Every mass we try to come as a family and just be together. You guys wouldn't believe how religious our family is that my grandparents buit a retreat house in the philippines that we have a clan retreat yearly.

Then nagulat sila kasi they were caught offguard... nde nila ako tinigalan the whole night until closing na magiging Priest daw ako... hala! hehehe..

4- On Soulmates wala lang..
>>>> What are soulmates? In the dictionary soul is defined as an "essential part", and mate is defined as "fit together". Fit together as an essential part? what? Anyway my question is really this... are they supposed to be the opposite of what you are that s/he seem to complete what you lack, or is s/he is so alike to you that you feel that there is a certain connection that will bind you together... forever. So ano ba talga? Just a thought...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home