3/16/2004

Saint 2PAC





I ain't a killa but don't push me
revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
Picture paragraphs unloaded, wise words being quoted
Peep the weakness in the rap game and showed it
Bow down, pray to God hoping that he's listenin
Seein niggas comin for me, through my diamonds,
when they glistenin
Now pay attention,
Rest me please father,
I'm a ghost in these killin fields,
Hail Mary catch me if I go,
let's go deep inside the solitary mind of a mad man
Screams in the dark, evil lurks, enemies, see me flee
Activate my hate, let it break, to the flame
Set trip, empty out my clip,
never stop to aim,
some say the game is all corupted,
fuck this shit, stuck,
Niggas lucky if we bust out this shit,
plus momma told me never stop
until I bust a nut,
fuck the world if they can't adjust.
It's just as well
Hail Mary.


I was never a 2PAC fan... I did not really follow his rhymes and beat even after his early death. However, living here breathing the culture...

it opened my ears to listen...
my head waved in esctacy...
my body shivered.
eyes teared.

It made me smile.

I felt his pain, anguish, and death. It's like he was looking right through me.

Which is why I now consider him an idol.
A model. A SAINT. Saint TUPAC SHAKUR.

R.I.P.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home