3/04/2004

wheat bread, fresh orange juice and a Dan Brown book




I think I have reached my saturation point in eating wheat bread. You know the feeling you get because of eating too much bread. I guess you don't know since I am the only one abstaining rice (Ha! aba loko noh!). Ever since ash wednesday, the day I started giving up rice, my hunger would erupt in a matter of 30 minutes and 5 seconds (exag!). That's where I reach out my weapon (skyflakes) and fight it before my whole day erupts.. actually I know it's deep fried however okay lng yun la naman akong pwedeng kainin e!!! hmmmm... neway, i replace my craving for green mango into fresh orange juice... you know yung bitter orange juice sa airplane ko lang natitikman? hayun... i love it cuz it's super sour... and it's healthy... and it's orange haha.. wala lang...

Im reading another dan brown book again.. "Angels and Demons". Syempre nahook up na naman ako... can you believe nakalahati ko na yung libro chapter 50 nako sa sobrang adik ko... haaay feeling ko naging substitute ko ito for rice haha... okay naman e... at least liliit tummy ko!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home