2/20/2004

da vinci code mumu

I'm in a hurry so I merged my two topics :)

Finally after weeks and weeks of finding "The Da Vinci Code" by Dan Brown. I finally have the copy from the library (thanks to the only librarian in the family= Nicole!). I have been hearing a lot of feedbacks lately and the suspense of getting a copy that I can borrow *take note* for free ends today (kuripot ko my gas!). Yehey!!! Fyi. You can borrow a lot of resources here in the public libraries, and not a lot of people know it existed which I find very stupid! You can also borrow the latest DVD's (can you believe may Amelie? ang saya!) and Audio CD's (last one I borrowed was John Mayer and 3 doors down which I recorded haha!!! o dba libre? gago ko!). The books in the best seller list is available there which you can borrow; however, there's already competition like 100 holds kaagad for that book like the one I just borrowed. So I consider this as a catch!!! That's it pusit now to my next topic which gives me goose bumps till now....

I think there's a mumu outside our house. It's kinda scary so I just try to sleep as fast as I can. I sleep in the living room (for the past 6 months lang namn!!!, what a life!! hehe). Anyhoo, hayun I have a kuchon that I get from my parent's bedroom which I put and take out everytime I go to sleep and when I wake up in the morning. Every night before I go to sleep and close the tv, all I see are the windows and the blinds. So I have this peculiar right side eye view of the window overlooking the neighbor's front door. I can see the side of the blinds you know what I mean? So there I was, before closing my eyes I see the light open. *take note* the light in the front of the house is motion-detected. I know this because the only time it opens is when I pass there and for example I take out the trash it opens. But when there's no one there I never saw it open. Till the last few days. The weird thing about it is... it's an abandoned house.. nobody's living there anymore. The owner just left 2 weeks ago and as I observed inside the house it was empty... so who was the person outside our house that is being detected by the light? was it just the wind or was it a person who is looking at our house every night? mommy may mumu takot ako... huhuhuh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home