2/12/2004

READ!

grabe ang galing... fan ako nito!!! i was surfing blogs and grabe!!! idol!!! wala lang.. ala neruda man!!!

I Want You To Be Mine
from: http://instantkarma.blog-city.com/read/348863.htm

I would love to make you mine
Only if I abandon reason.


I want to be called yours
Only if I will not go back
To the vicious cycles of people and me--
Living, Liking, Falling.


It will be a love triangle
Of you and me and those people
Who also want to take pieces of you,
Maybe all of you without knowing
What It means by
Taking...


I desire for you to be mine.
And I am contented in getting drunk on your smile.


Look at me, an oslo paper-- flat and white,
My lips direct your hand to paint me
Colors to release me from my
Mundane-ness.
Strokes aided by visions
Of stars that flicker
In the sweetness of your lips
Flowing,
Brimming,
Spilling,
Yearning--
A borsch of emotions.
Paint me with your smile
As your fingers erase bistered memories
And coaled marks by
Places and people who painted
Starless skies in my somber nights.


Ah, Everything is moved by your hands and I want you.


You are bright as the sun that sprinkles
On the finest sand of my desert
As silent as the gentlest rain
As soothing as the autumn's voice
That lull me to sleep
Only that you keep me awake.
And I am silenced,
Silenced by your words that mean
Nothing or something we do not know.


You were once mine,
I do not remember when or where or how
Maybe somewhere when summer
Has a name and a face,
When I had myriad ways to describe
Flowers and leaves that warm the eyes.
You asked for a conversation
Without words or imageries or smiles
Only unmistakable sighs.
And I, awed by your mouth,
Traced phrases of endearment
In expelling uncertainty and bewilderment
To know, to celebrate, and to seek you.


I want you to be mine In your beguiling glory.


And I am yours--


As I kiss
your fingerprints
On my skin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home