1/30/2004

hilaw na mangga at bagoong!


If Kel loves orange soda.... Bart loves green mango and bagoong!!!

I have been craving for this ever since I stepped on the airplane leaving for sfo. That juicy-crispy-sour-mouthwatering experience has been haunting me for months... ;9 ----tuwo waway!!!---

Who here loves em? Man this picture says it all but all i can do is stare... stare stare stare.... i want to eat green mangoes now! damn! I don't really prefer the indian mango cuz I would go for the most sour type which is kinalabaw. You have to see me stuffing myself and just perspiring with this delicious taste that only Philippines can offer! (believe me I tried eating a huge green mango from thailand... it sucked big time... i tried the one from mexico it didn't even come close....)

This will definitely top my list of what to do when I go back... yum yum yum yum... ill just sleep on this.... writing a post on this one makes it harder for me... yum yum yum yum

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home