1/25/2004

me :)

mind

I just came from Bayi's house this morning just right in time for me to drive my dad to work. It’s a good thing I was sober already haha!!! We drank till 2:30 am then doze off because his high school buddy came from Sonoma county to sleep in his house. This led me to a conclusion that I miss my high school barkada! The last time I saw them was my “despedida” in Bel-Air. I felt so out of place because 2/3 of the time they were reminiscing about their high school days and where they hung out at night. I didn’t feel bad though, because I know how it feels to hang out with high school buddies. Just talking about other batch mates -- making fun of them, chatting about teachers before who were pissed, and the latest news about what happened in school. In short, CHISMIS!!! haha!!!

body

I played basketball with them and Bayi’s brother’s friends (haba ng connection!!!) yesterday, which was good, but my muscles still hurt from my Friday gym class. It ached badly from the time I woke up Saturday morning until now. Maybe it’s because I haven’t worked out in 9 months minimum and all of a sudden I lifted quite a load. OUCH!!!

eyes, ears

Anyway, “The Golden Globe Awards” is on the television now, and Nicole and I talked about being spectators in the red carpet being one of the things listed in the “THINGS TO DO BEFORE WE DIE list”. On it of which I included in my list was going to New York so it’s checked but for sure I will go back!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home