1/06/2004

recap

DAY 1 sunday:
morning---9am-11am
::I went to westborough park to play basketball with bayi boy my bestfwend here in cali! I had to play in my sweats and jogging pants because it was freezing! However, after 30 minutes I had to take it off because I had generated enough body heat to use my shorts and tshirt underneath. All I can say is it was a nice feeling to get out of bed to run and shoot some hoops. We played full courts and half courts which satisfied my craving for basketball for #3

afternoon/night--2:30pm-8:30pm
::I went to santa cruz with my family. I never knew I could satisfy 2 numbers on my list which makes me so happy!!! It was an hour and a half drive and we had to go through three highways 101, 85 and 17. We just walked along the board walk and the beach. It was like fisherman's wharf in san fran but smaller. It was okay but I would think people would prefer to go there during summer time as opposed to winter time as of this day. We strolled among the carnival type rides. I was shocked because I didn't know it was that huge. I was expecting that it was not that great so as a result, I had a wonderful time with my family.


me and my sisters

We stayed there at approximately 4pm-6pm then we went home because it was getting darker. 6pm in this season looks like 10pm that's why we has to leave soon or we will have a hard time going home since its our first time to go to santa cruz. One thing I can never forget is the sunset. I even took a picture of it. My feeling auntie dulzzi pic...

I absolutely admire auntie dulzzi she is a very artistic, fantastic, perfectionist photographer; in fact, she just won an award in an international contest 4th place. I am so proud of her. She is my idol when I capture a beautiful scene inside the lens of our digi cam (hehe)

Anyway, to end the day pizza would be a nice way to do it. so we went to toto's pizza! one of the best pizzas here in the bay area.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home