12/27/2003

movie marathon and reading a book.

that's all what I accomplished as of now in my so-called vacation from work and school.

My favorite movies were SWAT and Orange County

(bart's kakaibang review!!! ;p)

Swat was not bad surprisingly. I read in a column that it had a bad story and there was no chemistry among the actors. However, in my judgement, I think it was a clever movie that wasn't the usual story. It helped when I saw Samuel Jackson I am a big fan of his! I really love (The Negotiator). I used to hate him though, but I guess he has proven to me that he is worth watching. His suave, unique way of acting out his role made this movie great. Of course, Collin Farrel should be noted. But, everytime he comes to the picture I get annoyed at my sister Nicole's reaction (pagtitili). Haha... She said super gorgeous DAW!!! Anyway, I have a crush on Michelle Rodriguez especially when she looks at her devilish eyes... I dunno ang ganda ganda niya e!! pake mo!!!

*spoiler*
Back to the story, I never imagined how great it was until they made an airplane land in a bridge. It was so tight that it just made me more glued to the tube. It was a story of betrayal (unusual daw!!!) hahaha... anyway, i liked the sequence of events and their training. Michelle Rodriguez is hot!!! Oh well, so much about reviewing the movie. I have to go I need to cook for lunch check you guys later!!! (2 be continued)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home