12/17/2003

nostalgic christmas feeling :(

I don't feel like it's christmas. Although I know I will be getting a lot of gifts soon (HELL YEAH!!!). I still don't feel the spirit yet and it sucks. I tried attending simbang gabi(evening mass) near a filipino community (in which 95% of the church goers are filipinos) just to get the feeling. (I completed 9 mornings last year!!!oh yes call me nerd!) Yet, it's still not it. Is it because I am so busy with my life right now and I don't have time to think about and notice the changes happening everyday?

It's cold; in fact, it is winter season and I still long for the spirit!!! Maybe it's because up to now, I am still homesick... and its just my subconscious longing and looking for the same feeling that I have felt through the years.... man christmas is 8 days from now!!! I miss my relatives and friends back home... :( ... however, I know someday there will be some good to everything of what is happening to me right now... it's been i dunno 7 or 8 months cuz i lost count already here in California and I hope the christmas feeling would come to me soon... damn i haven't done my christmas shopping yet!!! i gotta go!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home