11/27/2003

soul to squeeze

Red Hot Chili Peppers

I got a bad disease.Up from my brain is where I bleed. In sanity it seems, Is got me by my soul to squeeze. Well all the love from me, With all these dying trees I scream. The Angels in my dreams, have turned to demons of greed, That's me.
Where I go I just don't know, I got to, got to, gotta take it slow. When I find my piece of mind, I'm gonna give you some of my good time. Today loves smile on me, it took away my pain , said please All that you ride is free , You gotta let it be,
Oh ya.
Where I go I just don't know, I got to, gotta, gotta take it slow. When I find my piece of mind, I'm gonna give you some of my good time. You're so polite indeed, Well I got everything I need. Oh make my days a breeze, And take away my self destruction. It's bitter baby, And it's very sweet. I'm on a rollercoaster, but I'm on my feet. Take me to the river, Let me on your shore. I be coming back baby, I be coming back for more.
Doo doo doo doo dingle zing a dong bone, ba-di ba-da ba-zumba crunga cong gone bad,
like an apple gift but i went out and never said my pleasures, I'm much better but I won't regret it never
Where I go I just dont't know, I got to, got to, gotta take it slow.
When I find my piece of mind, I'm gonna give you some of my good time. Where I go I just don't know, I might end up somewhere in Mexico.

When I find my piece of mind ,
I'm gonna keep for the end of time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home