10/30/2003

mind orgasm

Have you experienced this, wherein at a certain time unknowingly and without warning, a sudden burst of ideas constantly explode and pop out of your head? You are trying to concentrate on what you want to do, and then somehow a feeling of which can described more of like "mind orgasm" just slams you on the head and you can't do anything about it?

As for me, it always strikes at night when I am most vulnerable. Like a thief in the night, it creeps into my head undetected. I get lost and I just can't help but close my eyes and meditate. I become numb and my mind is now open to anything. It's pretty weird because I feel like, at this time, my mind is actually separated to my body.

Is it a sign? Is my mind telling me something I don't know? What does it mean? Are there hidden meanings in those visions?

I felt like this dude named in Siddhartha in the book that i read before. He was looking for spiritual enlightenment and he gave up everything from being a Brahmin’s son to being a follower of Buddha just to be able to find peace within himself. However, the thing is he chose to meditate, as for me, I am not choosing to but it just shakes my thoughts endlessly and creates a hurricane of ideas that springs into a night when I always least expect it. I know I need to get some sleep because I know I have a busy schedule the day after so I constantly bang my head with my fist to make it stop; nevertheless, it doesn't stop there and it just gets worse until I get tired and lay dead like a f*cking log.

The morning after is always the same. My mind doesn't seem like it was before, which is making my attention span on that day from 100-10. My mind is still wandering but I bite into the crust of my responsibilities. I have a lot of things to do so I need to get my mind to get acquainted again to my body. The whole day I will be struggling to stick to my body again and that night everything will be normal again.

After this, I have nothing to do but continue my life as it is, climb my mountain, and work on my goals. Then surprisingly it strikes again just disrupting the flow of things and making a confused man out of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home