10/24/2003

this morning

haaah!! this morning i had to wake myself up at 5 in the morning... the bad thing about it i couldn't sleep last night... my mind keeps rewinding my phone conversation with my bey... is it because two months had passed and we haven't talked in the phone? or is it because i have been constantly dreaming about her?... i miss her badly and i did something stupid again which i persistently asked for forgiveness for....i think im going to call her again... heehee mangungulit lang...anyway, i envy my mom for going back to the philippines... i think she will be there until nov.17 cuz that's the date she was asked for to come work for tiffany's...

oh well, i slept i think at around 2am; consequently, i was driving my dad to work with the half of my brain still sleeping... i was having a hard time opening my eyes while i was on my way to the airport....the thing is winter is coming up pretty fast and its getting really colder and colder... the sun comes up at around 7:30am at this time of the year... and it's getting harder and harder to wake up as another day comes...when i came back from the airport i had time to sleep for another hour... and after that... nadine, my youngest sister, came barging in the dining room and telling me that she forgot to do her home work... ugh! she really got me wide awake... i had to put holes in her cardboard project and supposedly put a string inside it... i was really in a hurry because at that time i was already supposed to be driving toward sanbruno because i might miss the bus...we did it just in the nick of time... i almost went bezerk but it turned out pretty well...i had to drive my sisters too to school you know? then when nadine came out of the car...i thought she was going to thank me or say something sweet... then she said.... something like...

"ay kuya.... bka nde pala ngayon isusubmit ngayon kya sorry nalang if ever"

ako namn.... cge okay lang.....pagkasara ng pinto... sinabi ko kay nicole SASAGAAN ko itong bata na ito!!! haha!!! tapos tawanan lang kami... hay naku.... pag stressed out ka... mabuti ng pagtawanan yung mga times na ganito kc masisira lang araw mo... mababaw lang kc akong tao... wala namn ako mabigat na hinihiningi simple lang ako mabuhay at matino.... haha... anyway, i had tp drive up to san bruno and park the car at aunt loo's house and then take a 5-7min walk to the bus stop... when i arrived at school... everything is fine again... steady lang... kaya nga nagpost ako ng entry sa blog.... may trabaho ako later at test i hope i do pretty good... baboosh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home