10/06/2003

I dont feel really good today. I think i have a slight fever and a really bad cold. I feel like sh*t. My head hurts and my body aches badly. I think I overworked yesterday. Imagine I had to be in the store at 9am to be in the meeting and stay there until 7pm cuz my shift starts after the meeting. I also worked saturday... it was fun but im telling you the store is really getting crazy now that halloween is near.

Well, i tried calling Bing today using a pay phone. I guess it didn't work cuz it just says goodbye and hangs up like after a minute of waiting... i tried it like 4-5 times and it still connect... i feel so bad....especially now that we really need to talk...it's been a while... and now that we have this new house... we still don't have a phone yet and its really hard...i really want to call her... i know we could talk this out...by the way did i tell you that i dreamt of her last night... lalng i miss her so badly.... i feel really guilty that i dont have time for her anymore... oh well... i have to go... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home