11/22/2003

skills or gpa

Like a typical college student, damn i am torn between getting the easy teachers to get an A and picking one that will challenge me and develop my skills. The choice is a major one because it might determine my the status of getting my ass into a big university here in cali.

I know it would be really nice to get an A or 4.0 after the subject course but is it worth it?

My english teacher now continually persisted that I change the section of my english class next term because the teacher is somewhat not capable of giving out the complete subject matter pretty well. In short, he is a ticket to a nonesense class that would probably hand me an A; but, it will pull up my GPA to greater extent. So dillema slapped me again. What the hell do I want? Skills or that much coveted GPA?!?

Imustdecidesoon......... aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home