12/17/2003

CoNsPiRAcy

Saddam is caught and I heard Abu Sabaya was caught too.. I know it is good news for both the Filipinos and Americans... but don't you smell something fishy? Well, it wasn't surprising to hear good news right now for the reason that both of the respected countries' presidential elections are coming up next year. Do you think that it was a mere coincidence that Saddam or Abu Sabaya was caught? Or was it just to create a pivotal point to boost up campaign presidency for the current administrations?

In my opinion, in an effort to build up and cover bad criticisms against both administrations, both captures were set-ups wherein both current presidents are given more credibility as a leader due to the situations they are in both now... what do you think? I might be wrong but it has caught my undivided attention as to what I should be feeling right now. Its a crazy world man!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home