12/27/2003

6:01am frozen windshield DAMn!!!

im on vacation and i have work on the 28th and 3rd... that means i get to catch up from what i have missed... I drove dad today as usual but man the day greeted me with this icy look of the windshield of our blue dodge caravan. it was so chilly last night that I had to literally splash water to the winshield this morning and wipe it with a "basahan". it was so hard to drive with that kind of condition. The first thing hat came into mind was to turn on the wiper; however, dad told me it sounded like someone shoveling snow and it didn't work. Besides, it will damage the wiper. Nothing seems to work even the defogger!!! Hassledeck! Oh well, at least I got my dad to work on time. but, I had to drive pretty slow cuz I can die driving like that in the freeway you know????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home