12/30/2003

orange county

Orange county is a movie you should watch. It is funny, heartwarming, and inspiring.

My first impression in this movie that it was a just-to-waste-sometime-movie i guess it wasn't. It is a bad thing that I didn't have the chance to start it; however, I was inticed by the story on how the story is based in a real-life situation. Especially for me that I want to get out of the house and to push myself to go to a prestigious university down south. My main reasons were education and freedom. I have to say that this movie really hit me when the main character (tom hanks' son in real life) wanted to enroll in stanford to become a writer. The story revolved around his struggle to get into the university and how a lot of mere coincidences and accidents led him to believe that the only place he wanted to be in is at his home in Orange County!

The character had a girlfriend and his brother was Jack Black :p. Jack black was hilarious!!! He was in his underwear 3/4 of the movie. I found myself laughing so hard that day especially when ben stiller did a cameo role as a fireman!!! I was laughing my ass off. John Lithgow(3rd rock from the sun) was there too!!! I absolutely love this guy. I love the way he delivers his lines and jokes!!! He is definitely one of the best comedians in my list. He was the character's egotistic, selfish dad. I forgot the name of the guy who played the main character sorry!!! Anyway, what seemed like a movie unworthy of my time revealed that the flow of the story and the chemistry inside the set made it more worth it than it looks.

I have to go again...hhahaa my bad!!! I have to cut this short I am going to go to Serramonte... sorry!!! I have to do this again!!! ;p

p.s.

By the way, it's pretty weird because I was craving for SERENDIPITY for the longest time and man they showed in HBO yesterday morning and the evening. It has to be one of the greatest films I have ever watched!!! I just love Kate beckinsale!!! She is one foxy lady!!! /me *kneels down and bows his head* hahaha.... every guy would agree with me!!! right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home