1/03/2004

counting days before school starts again

DEADLINE: JAN 20, 2004

now that school is out of the way this is my map before jan. 20. read!

1) I want to go somewhere before my vacation ends so that I would feel like I actually accomplished something with this free time. (possiblity: priority (1)New York, (2) Las Vegas or L.A., (3) Anywhere but my house ;p )

2) Finish my poems. (I started with one then it branched out to three) can you believe this?

inspiration: my bey... still! ;p

3) Play basketball on a regular basis. (I haven't played in more than 3 months and I am itching to play)
location: westborough park or gellert park or taylor highschool
=minimum of 2 hours per week=

4) Finish a book. (the one you borrowed in the library NERD = "motley fool's what to do with your money now")

5) Watch LOTR, Cheaper by the Dozen, Last Samurai, Along Came Polly, hmmm what else?

6) Master NBA LIVE 2004 haha!!!! (challenge ito) I love this game!!! adik man!!! adik!!!

7) Visit friends in Daly City. (nax feeling ang daming kaibigan ah hahaha)

8) Bart do yourself a favor... enjoy single life.... while it still lasts ;p

9) wait, last but not the least, CONFESS!!! to start a new year right!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home