1/13/2004

10:15 pm UA flight ==SFO to JFK==

it's 4:30pm and am just waiting for my flight tonight.
my ticket is a good buy because my uncle works for united airlines so I get a chance passenger ticket.
that means we get to pay less than half of the fare.
isn't that great?
however, if the plane is full we don't get to ride it.
that's the bad part.
the better part is if the passengers are not that much (we get upgraded)
i think that's why it's called cHaNcE

our eta in new york is 6 a.m.
the plan is my ninang marni will pick us up in the airport in we will go straight to washington d.c. to accompany her. she wants to set up a sari sari store there so she is studying the area. I will be in the east coast till sunday. so i hope i can blog in between but there's a big possibility i cant. one more thing, my aunt vita called us up a while ago she is inviting us to go to Boston. Man... it's gonna be one busy vacation for us...

classes start on tuesday.
to hell with school... east coast here I come!!!
wohoooo!!!
til then..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home