1/10/2004

rundown

since i don't have much time ill just give a rundown to my wonderful wonderful list :)
TODAY: JAN 10, 2003
(i have ten more days to go... woopie dooh!!! i just realized how important my blog is... it just dawned on me how i want to do so many things with my vacation and work for it... and the thing is it got me out of the couch!!!)

DEADLINE: JAN 20, 2004

now that school is out of the way this is my map before jan. 20. read!

1) I want to go somewhere before my vacation ends so that I would feel like I actually accomplished something with this free time. (possiblity: priority (1)New York, (2) Las Vegas or L.A., (3) Anywhere but my house ;p )

:::::: I went to sta. cruz already and i might be headed to the east coast on wed if plans push through. I know it would be just a few days because school will start already; however, it will satisfy my craving for traveling!!! traveling is a passion for me.. i wanna set foot to places I have never been before... i wanna explore more... i want to go out and discover the world... :)


2) Finish my poems. (I started with one then it branched out to three) can you believe this?

inspiration: my bey... still! ;p

:::::: :::: im done with 2 of them "silent bliss" and "revelation"... final touches will soon to follow... but the 3rd one.. is hard i don't know how to end it.... but... so far so good... ten more days to go... and counting... no title yet though...

3) Play basketball on a regular basis. (I haven't played in more than 3 months and I am itching to play)
location: westborough park or gellert park or taylor highschool
=minimum of 2 hours per week=

:::::: :::: i will play again tom if the weather permits :)

4) Finish a book. (the one you borrowed in the library NERD = "motley fool's what to do with your money now")

:::::: ::::: im in chapter 10 and i finished 3/4 already!!! i have to cram this... im having fun i can't believe this!!!

5) Watch LOTR, Cheaper by the Dozen, Last Samurai, Along Came Polly, hmmm what else?

:::::: ::::: im not a real fan of LOTR i was just influenced by my friend bayi... its a good thing he watched it already w/ his fam... hahha (can you believe i slept when i was watching the 2nd one... it was too long man!!!).. i just watched cheaper by the dozen, last samurai and chasing liberty... last night a movie marathon that started at 3pm until 9:30pm... that's disgusting... my head really really hurts after that and to think i had to go to work today at 6am-3pm... haha... isn't this fun? (movie reviews to follow) i loved the 3 of em!!!

6) Master NBA LIVE 2004 haha!!!! (challenge ito) I love this game!!! adik man!!! adik!!!

:::::: :::::: tom is my practice day!!! after i play in westborough park challenge kami ni bayi boy!! sa knyang gwapong ps2!!

7) Visit friends in Daly City. (nax feeling ang daming kaibigan ah hahaha)

:::::: :::::: sorry not much time... DROP!!!

8) Bart do yourself a favor... enjoy single life.... while it still lasts ;p

:::::: :::::: maybe im still not ready yet... i haven't finished this phase of mine yet... but i do hope... it's would be finish soon :(

9) wait, last but not the least, CONFESS!!! to start a new year right!!!

:::::: :::::: i was supposed to do this a while ago!!! but i missed it!!! darn!!!

added>>>> 10) finish my applications for st. mary's college and univ of sf

:::::: ::::: im halfway done with usf and i have to start the essay of st. mary's college...

=========================================================

comments:
I might not finish all my goals, but the good thing is I knew what I wanted, and I had to think about how to prioritize most of the things i wanted to do. My xmas vacation isn't that bad after all actually it turned all for the best actually. I just needed direction and reflect what I really wanted to do. Okay that's it for me I have a long day tom ciao!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home