1/19/2004

tired of travelling around but fulfilled!!!

I still can't believe I went to New York and finally I can say that it was a very productive xmas break. The good thing about it is New York wasn't the only place I went to. I saw the white house because when we arrived in JFK airport we went straight to DC. It was surreal because I am used to only seeing it in the movies or in the news. I was surprised too because it seemed pretty small :) Nevertheless, it was still a wonderful experience to see the capital of the united states and see historical places with my naked eye. Can you believe it was around 9-10 degrees F outside. It was so freezing that I had to wear 3 shirts a jacket and a coat! whoa!!! It was something else! After going to DC....

(some helpful fact: Washington is not in washington state in the west coast. It is located beside virginia and maryland in the east coast. Washington DC(district of columbia) is not in any state. I was arguing with nicole on how can we get there if it was in the west coast... anyway, it's a dumb thing to fight over; however, we had a laugh when we found out (stupid ass!!!))

My tita malou drove us then to heart of New York city before taking us to the house in Long Island. So at 2 am in the morning and snow was falling from the sky. We stood in the middle of time square freezing our butts off!! It was perfect because there were not a lot of cars and there were no people walking around. here are the pix...


playing in the snow near waldorf astoria


It's obvious that I just woke up I slept the whole trip going here.. but it is still the white house :)


In Times Square with my mom and nicole (2am)

With my super baiti ninang Marni :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home