1/26/2004

i want

I am an ambitious person. I want to achieve a lot of things before I get too old of doing something. I want to experience life at its fullest. I have a list of things I want to do before I die and this makes me get up every morning. My life schedule doesn't include failures but sometimes in these unscheduled errors opportunities sprung up from nowhere and thus, getting me back on course. I love to be an underdog and I want to prove to myself that I am worthy of life's perkS and hidden gifts. I just have to keep myself hungrier everyday. I can't become who I want to be when I settle right? My hands were made to mold my future into something I want to become. I make myself and I don't plan on creating an environment where I don't want my life to lead to. I am impatient and more of like a brat. This leads me to believe that I should stop myself from getting angry to things I just have to wait for. I believe in the saying that "anger when used in a non-violent form is powerful in ways you can never imagine". I want to do so many things and because of this I become this person who has to do so many things in one day. I hate it though, when I become sloppy and I slide. This leads me to become lazy and stupid. I need to get back in track. I need to retain my focus and do what I have to do to make way for the future I have been dreaming of my entire life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home