1/29/2004

bart the barbarian ay este, librarian!

I was asked by Ms. Sandra Kirkpatrick to consider working at the Skyline College library. I want to work but I don't want to wake up early.(lazy!) The pay is not bad and considering that the only reason I don't want it is that it's too early. Ms. Sandra, otherwise known as Grandma, (cuz she looks like the sweet-looking grandmas in the movies hehe) photocopied the schedule available and 8-10am MWF is the only slot i can work in the library. I might take it and be a librarian, which reminds me that I am supposed to call her tomorrow about this! :) The job looks tedious but it's an easy job; however it also fills up my vacant time in school and spices up my job experience with what I will write in my resume when I graduate. No to mention having plans on saving more money for next month.

next week isa na akong
librarian sa umaga
student sa hapon
cashier sa gabi hehehe...
ang buhay ko dtong napakasaya... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home