2/02/2004

Almost a librarian!

My expected week wouldn't be that hectic after all because I just decided an hour ago that the library job wasn't for me. It was supposed to be my first day today, got my social security card ready and I was about to get a student payroll from bldg1. I just had to set my priorities straight because I was required me to work for at least one afternoon for a week and I can't promise Ms. Sandra that I can meet the demands of the work. I had another job and I need to prioritize more hours at home to help my parents. It just didn't work out I guess and I had to be realistic about it. I know I can get another job that would fit perfectly in my daily routine but not now :) and my family is more important than any work in this world...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home