2/10/2004

Where in the world is Bart Tanjuakio?!?




create your own visited country map


I have only been to only a handful of countries and by the age of 30 I want to have more countries here! I want to go to a Europe tour and a Carribean cruise... Whatever I just want to go to other places!!! I feel like conquering the world hehe... I have been to hmm... US(hey im here), Philippines(my homeland!!!), Thailand(Oh darn I miss that place, I always go there with my extended family. With my weird cuzins, my crazy but funny aunts and uncles, and my huggable lola and sporty lolo. I miss them oh well...), Japan (I became a rotary student exchange it literally changed my life and built friendships that still last.), South Korea (stop over lang e... counted ba yun? hahaha), China (we went to the southern part near Hong Kong because we rode on a cruise from Hong Kong to South China (I think it was Hainan). I forgot but it was fun... I miss travelling with my relatives... Where else hmmmm..... I guess that's it... I want to travel more... maybe to Australia or to Brazil or something... BUt Backpacking in Europe is still on top of my list!!! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home