2/05/2004

HuNger!

Ever since I was small my grandpa told me, "Hindi kita makalimutan kasi everytime na kasama kita nung maliit ka ang sinasabi mo sa akin, Gutom na ako Gutom na ako Gutom na ako Gutom na ako Gutom na ako.....". He told me one time when we went on a long drive from manila to olongapo, I kept repeating that sentence in the whole 3 hour trip we were on. I was always hungry and it seems like I never get my tummy full, at least for a while.

So, I ask myself now what's my hunger or better yet the right words what I am starving for....

starving for and striving for sound alike but for me it's the same

Starving to graduate - Yes I am now an old person still studying in college. This is what I think I am... I am delayed (feeling ko buntis ako haha jk) and it will still be more terms until I exactly know how long will I still stay in school. Hopefully when I enter a university (If I get accepted!) next sem I would know how long will this hunger last. I want to get a diploma because this year should be my last, if my age group is concerned. A lot of my batchmates are done and by the end of this year majority of them will have their diplomas.

I am hungrier as each day passes!!! Ask anybody close to me... when I am hungry they never bug me cuz they know I am not in the right mind. Insane is the right word. I guess that's how I am built, I am obsessed with food. Food that satisfies not only what my tummy needs but what my soul desires

Starving to go around the world- Travelling is a passion. Everytime I go out of my daily routine and go to another place, I become another person. This is the time I can reflect, ease out stress and take a lot of pictures of myself hahaha!!! (vain) Seriously, every place that I go to changes me. It opens my eyes because when I travel, I see it with my own naked eyes and not only in magazines or books. It awakens a side of me which opens up to the world with whatever I am destined for. Adventure is also one reason. I want to set foot on places I have never been before. I want to create memories that when I look back at my life, I can say that I have done and experienced enough. Then close my eyes and say "I'm done, happy and fulfilled!". This is one trait I know I have because when I was a kid I wanted to be an "astronaut". hahha... can you believe that?

I have 101 wishes in it's all in a piece of paper. Try doing it. This will just show what you want, and not others want of you. Not 100, not 102 not 98... try putting it down on paper. Like what you want to do, where do you want to go, etc. At first it will be hard, but when you reach 100 you will say to yourself can I ask for more? TRust me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home