2/16/2004

last night

Valentine's Evening wasn't so bad.

I ate in a thai resto in san mateo downtown with three of my friends. Rose, Shirley and CJ picked me up. I never met CJ so I assumed he was a guy. It turns I get to go out with three girls that night (sweet!). Sounds like a stud muffin right? (O nagfeefeeling lng haha) I walked the streets of San Mateo with a Blonde, Indian and a Filipina. It's like a triple x movie or something haha!!! kidding... (Bart is GAGO ryt now!!!) It just looks like I was a pimp but the truth is we just wanted to go out on that night cuz it would be a real bummer to stay at home and watch TV right? Anyway, we ate in a thai restaurant. It was alright... but I missed Thailand after eating there. Pad Thai so yummmy!!! Okay okay... to cut the story short I became a fill-in like guy who is with them cuz their guys can't plan a decent thing to do on the day when love is all around. So I bonded with them and heard their stories. I am quite fascinated because they all had different stories. Rose's boyfriend has to work so he can't come here(bilib nga ako sa babaeng yun tumagal ng ganun kasi nilalagari niya yung sfo-la-sandiego para lang makita niya yung guy). CJ just broke up with his bf hours before we met, because can you believe the guy fled the country for I dunno why and left Cj with a $4,000 debt because they were both signed to pay for a car, and because he left the country she has to pay for everything. What an ass. Lastly, Shirley's guy is in New York or is it Fiji? Oh well, as for me, hehe. (yun na lang) :) It just happened that at that night we decided to go out and just chill and enjoy the night.

After dinner we dropped CJ and went to F&A's this bar that becomes a club after 10pm. We always go there so we weren't used to seeing it as a bar-type only, and because it was so clean and cozy. So I bonded with Rose. We talked about his co-worker of hers who had a typical Filipino boyfriend. She can't come because his boyfriend is so strict that all they do for fun is (check this out) stay at home.Lam mo yun? what a life... dba? Super Praning daw yung guy na sobrang kahit na sobrang nasasakal yung girl okay lang daw... Neway, ano ba tingin nung lalake sa girlpren niya parang tuta na walang utak at puso na nde makapagdecide para sa sarili niya... diba? Hayun kasi ako I believe na if you really love the person may time na kelangan mo talga siyang pabayaan kasi she has her own life and you have your own. If she messes up she knows na kelangan nyang panagutan yun. She has to face the consequences of her actions kasi siya yung nagdecide nun e dba?. I let her make her own decisions but of course I try to comment on it and explain my view pero may line syempre na nde mo icocontrol yung person (sometimes im a control freak pero i try to practice this kc lam ko its for the better). Nabulabog lang kasi ako nagdebate kami ni Bayi boy (after dinner i slept at his house inuman kami til 4am) kasi nagalit siya sa gf niya hayun.. nagcontradict kami ng pananaw... mejo badtrip kasi siya kasi sa gf niya.. Hayun what do you think? I still think when you love someone you don't have to be in front or at the back of the person, you just have to be beside her and let her grow spiritually... hay naku i am not making sense na ata... sabog nako sleepy nako *yawn* nytie!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home